
This is an article from Paste Magazine on Neko Case and the 17 things that she loves.
She and I share the same love for certain things like Canada, Bats, the Native American author Sherman Alexie, Iced Tea, and Remembering Dreams.. I want to make a list like this one.
Neko is so hilarious. And her music is medicinal and deep, she is truly one of my heroes.
I wonder if this is the greyhound she mentions in the article that got cancer and had to have a leg amputated. I like when she says that dogs live for today. We could all learn something from dogs whether you like them or not. We are the same as them.
This is something good to read pre-Valentines. And something good to compose yourself as a reminder.. Because we all know Valentines Day sucks.

I love her! i'd like to think i look like her when i wear her usual thick black upper lid liner. shes so amazing. maybe we will get to see her again soon
ReplyDelete